Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Blog #5


Ashton Kutchers and Mila Kunis 16 year history:

1998: Ashton and Mila first meet on That '70s Show, where they played real-life couple Kelso and Jackie for eight seasons. Adorably enough, Mila's initial onscreen smooch with Ashton was her real-life first kiss! "I was like, 'Oh, he's so cute, it's the Calvin Klein model!'" she later told People. "Then I was like, 'I have to kiss him?' I was so nervous and uncomfortable. I had the biggest crush on him." When Ashton found out, he couldn't believe it. "I'm the first guy she kissed? Oh my god, I had no idea!" he told the weekly magazine later that year. "I'm so glad I didn't know that or it would've been too much pressure." 
Spring 2012: Ashton is spotted spending an increasing amount of time with Mila, although the pair claim to be nothing more than platonic pals. They don't shy away from the PDA, though, and pretty soon, their couple status is undeniable!
 December 7, 2013: Mila brings Ashton as a date to brother Micheal Kunis wedding in St. Petersburg, Fla.
 Feb. 27, 2014: Ashton and Mila get engaged.
 March 23, 2014:  Mila and Ashton are expecting a baby    

No comments:

Post a Comment